LNWR Society Forum

Forum (only) for members of the LNWR Society
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:11 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:36 am 

We've been made aware of invitations to the Society to attend various exhibitions in 2015.

I have dates for Expo EM 2015 and the MRC Exhibition at Alexandra Palace. Merseyside have promised to contact me later in the year and Manchester would like to see us. I shall also be at Biggleswade and Derby as my own clubs. I reckon we'll get an invitation to Warley in November.

1. expoEM2015 will be 16/17 May.
It is the 60th anniversary of the EMGS so we have a special exhibition planned to celebrate.
Graeme

Graeme Vickery
ExpoEM Exhibition Manager.

2. The London Festival of Railway Modelling

28 March 2015 - 29 March 2015 at Alexandra Palace, London, N22 7AY

The London Festival of Railway Modelling The London Festival of Railway Modelling will be held on the 28-29 March 2015. This is London's leading railway modelling event and a firm favourite in the calendar. Held within the historical halls of Alexandra Palace, the weekend will see over 40 working layouts on display hand-picked by The Model Railway Club. Further to this, there will also be over 100 traders, clubs and societies as well as the return of the British Railway Modelling Village with some exciting new features!

I am trying to arrange to stay with my son at Hertford to cover the Ally Pally exhibition but we need volunteers to help man a stand at both.

So, can we put our energies into supporting the Society here. Any volunteers please?

I shall put this out to the Yahoo groups as well in the hope the call for volunteers can be spread further, we had support at Expo last year from Roger and Peter, and Jol can be there I suspect with LRM?

Peter Stanton.